My dear, dear husband had a dozen roses delivered to my door once. It was my birthday. I was SO happy! The very next day every single head was hanging. Talk about depressing! We hadn’t even paid for them yet – Doug had used his credit card. Needless to say, I never received a bouquet of roses after that. I had to become a florist… My point is this. Times have changed. We now know WHY those rose heads dropped and there is no...Read More
Home » Wedding Flowers
- i like reading on Design definitions – how to communicate with your florist!!
- i like reading on THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN!!!!!!!
- liberty reserve on Design definitions – how to communicate with your florist!!
- invest liberty reserve on Here’s a thought…
- Adelaide on Shhhhh. Don’t let this get out!